Tuesday, May 31, 2011

IMMIGRATION LAWYER OFFERING FREE CONSULTATION

Attorney JP Sarmiento
Sarmiento Immigration Law Firm

WashingtonDC Office
(By Appointment)
1875 I St. NW, Ste. 500
WashingtonDC20006
(local) 1.202.379.3086
(toll-free) 1.800.496.8043
(fax) 1.888.513.6917
email: jp@sarmientoimmigration.com

Have a scheduled hearing with the Immigration Court? Caught by immigration officers and now placed in deportation?

At Sarmiento Immigration Law Firm, I review your case and give you an honest assessment of your defenses and relief. You'll meet me initially, I'll work with you on the forms, I will file the paperwork, and I will accompany you to the Immigration Court no matter where it is. You can call and email me at any time at any day and schedule an appointment. Your case won't be reassigned to an associate attorney or a paralegal. My mission is to offer personalized service, honest representation, and quality work.

Over my career, I have accompanied clients throughout the United States for all kinds of immigration court hearings. I have represented clients in the following immigration courts: Arlington, Baltimore, Cleveland, New York, Chicago, Atlanta, Denver, Newark, Charlotte, Houston, Detroit, El Paso, Miami, and Oakdale.

I came to the United States at the age of 18 as a non-immigrant college student. I understand my clients. I've been in their shoes. Call or email now to schedule a phone, email, or in-person consultation.
Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment